Hypnotherapy is short intervention psychotherapy that uses the powerful tool of hypnosis alongside clinical approaches.
When used skilfully hypnosis helps the patient to create faster change than conventional therapies alone. Caroline Moodie specialises in many types of hypnotherapy treatments, take a look at some of the conditions that I can help you with.
To take the first step to curing a phobia, removing an unwanted habit or managing stress call Andover Hypnotherapy today on
Hypnosis is a naturally occurring state we enter many times during the day e.g. day-dreaming, drifting off to sleep, on first awakening. In this state you are more flexible, creative and open to change.
The unconscious mind is where we house our beliefs, behaviours, habits and creativity and when accessed through hypnosis in therapy, with the guidance of the therapist, you can more powerfully:
• Bi-pass your mind's old resistances
• Create healthy thought and behavioural patterns
• Re-connect with old positive skills and resources you may feel you have lost
• Disconnect from old limiting habits and behaviours
• Help mind/body balance
• Quieten 'busy critical thinking'
• Reduce anxiety and aid relaxation
• Goal set
For further information about hypnotherapy, EMDR, EFT and more please visit my parent site at